welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
Uniquely
Priscilla.
Currently studying in Ngee an Polytechnic :)
I love shopping, jogging, sleeping, hanging around with friends doing crazy things and even craping!
Trying to find what's my passion :)
8:26 PM
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Its seems lik decades since I last posted! Just that I am kind of lazy to even post up... So loaded with school works! Can you imagine having a whole class of guys excpet 3 girls(including me!) ... Trying my best to fall in love with piano again! Keeping my finger cross with it :)
Was just wondering maybe I should just stop certain activities since my attachment is coming real SOON! :) Maybe got to give up skating (kind of started too late), latin dance( yes I do love them but it seems like timing is a big issue for me), gyming(the kids simply brighten up my days but I have decided that I may just want to slowly step out of it), piano (trying to find passion in it if the teacher don't nag and scold that much). But I really got to say I had made wonderful friends in skating :) but sad to say life is always full of reality...am I gonna make something out if it? A qns that I really got to ponder on :)
Hi, I am currently in SINGAPORE ;). >
Priscilla Lim :)
Please leave nice comments.Thanks
♥ Priscilla blogskin by DancingSheep